Frequently Asked Questions
- Why not just use E-Bay or DePop? Or how is it different than E-Bay or DePop?
- We give you the ability to create your profile with a Social Media feel. You are also able to monetize or trade freely all types of tangible and intangible products.
- We give you statistical charts on your store’s productivity.
- Where do I go to POST and MANAGE Products/Store?
- In the upper right-hand corner of the homepage, click on “My Account”. Next, on the left-hand margin, under “My Account”, click on “Store Manager”. The Store Manager gives you access to manage ALL of your store’s needs. All things from Auctions, Orders, Products, Inventory Management, Refunds, etc.
- What is a “Dashboard”?
- A dashboard is a visual display of all of your data. While it can be used in all kinds of different ways, its primary intention is to provide information at-a-glance, such as KPIs. You have many Dashboards for many types of data, however, Dashboard 1, which is also labeled “My Account” gives you quick access to
- How to change my password? You can change passwords in three ways
- In “My Account”-in my account window hyperlinked ”edit your password and account details”.
- Located thru “My Account” on the left sidebar under “Dashboard”, click on “Account Details”.
- In “Store Manager” click on your Profile Picture in the upper right-hand corner of the store manager page.
- How is the shipping process handled?
- FedEx shipping rates are calculated in the shopping cart. The creator/Influencer packs the item and ships the item directly to the buyer via FedEx. The buyer pays for the shipping charges at checkout.
- What is the return policy?
- Returns are at the discretion of each individual creator/store owner.
- Why is my Product flagged or missing?
- A product may be flagged or missing for several reasons:
- All a product must have at least 1 “product only” photo
- Products that violate our Terms of Service.